Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Nice Story about a Woman's first experience at a nude beach



CLICK ON THIS DISCOUNT COUPON TO ENLARGE IT AND TO PRINT IT OFF TO USE

Above is a money saving coupon to encourage first timers to try topless or nude sunbathing at our resort, The Terra Cotta Inn, clothing optional resort and spa. We are called the most mainstream nudist resort in America and are perfect for first timer couples. Just print off this page to use this discount coupon at our nudist resort.

Bloggers and webmasters are more than welcome to re-post this discount coupon on other sites and blogs.

Below is a post from a woman writing about her first experience at a nude beach. Like all women, she went from being nervous to really liking it and recommending everyone trying it.

Here's her story:


"10 Traveler’s Tips For Rocking A Nudist Beach

Travelers tend to enjoy ultimate freedom on the road, though jumping the psychological hurdle of experiencing nude beaches can remain a challenge...

..I come from a family where modesty was a virtue, and was shocked when I moved to the Netherlands and found an open approach to public nudity. (I once saw a naked man in Amsterdam, riding his bike to work).

I felt outraged and insulted.

“Never, never in my life will I be naked in public,” I told myself. However, since then, some things have changed.

I became a nudist. My current boyfriend happens to be a nudist and on our first holiday he introduced me to the joy of being naked on the beach.

And I rather liked it.

Being naked on the beach gives you the feeling of being free and in union with nature. And it is rather natural, considering that humans only started to wear clothes 72,000 years ago. For more than half of our existence we have been nudists.

What I noticed at the nudist beaches is that people come in all shapes and forms, and rarely do they resemble Kate Moss. However, being natural with nature is not that easy nowadays. It is still a controversial issue. Some regard public nudity as exhibitionism. Others say that nudity sets a bad example for the children. In most states of the US, for a woman to be topless can result in a fine.

Woman are paradoxically bombarded by glossy magazines with pictures which depict thin, beautiful and mostly naked women. Even if you would like to be a nudist, you might avoid going to a nudist beach for the reason that your body doesn’t correspond to the beauty standard.

But curiously enough, what I noticed at the nudist beaches is that people there in all shapes and forms, and rarely do they resemble Kate Moss. It can be indeed a liberating experience, especially if you have some confidence issues.

I started my nudist experience when I considered myself slightly overweight, and it helped me to realize that human body is beautiful as it is. And I certainly recommend everyone try it at least once.

Here are some tips, which could come quite handy if you are ready to try it
yourself..."

Click here to read the authors 10 nude beach tips

And vacationing at nice nudist resorts is even more fun than nude beaches.

Give us a call at 800-786-6938 to make reservations or for more information.

Visit our site at http://sunnyfun.com

Become a Facebook friend at http://facebook.com/terracottainn

Follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/nudist_resorts

We hope to see you soon in sunny Palm Springs!

No comments: