Sunday, August 24, 2008

Should the Olymic Games go back to being held in the nude?


The original Olympics held in Greece, were held in the nude as it was for beauty and athleticism.

Reading this post, it got me to thinking, since the Olympic outfits are so skimpy, should we go back to the original Olympic ideals of having them held in the nude?


Here is the story: "Like a billion other people on this planet I've been glued to my TV set watching sports that I previously couldn't care less about. But, now the Olympics are here and they make me realize that there are more sports out there than I could possibly imagine, and that some of those sports involve the wearing of apparel that would otherwise be deemed unworthy to make it into a prime time network show.Since when did partial nudity become an Olympic pastime? Some of you may be asking yourself, "What is this guy talking about?" Others of you know exactly what I'm talking about. During these first few days of the Olympic Games I've been stunned at some of the uniforms that are so brazenly worn by the athletes. But I'm even more stunned that the censors haven't gone about blurring out every half-butt being exposed on the balance beam.In this post-Janet Jackson "wardrobe malfunction" world we live in, it's hard to believe the amount of naked skin being shown off at the Olympics. So I decided to create my own awards for the biggest culprits of "Best/Worst Partial Nudity" in this year's Olympics..."


For the full story click here Now if you have ever wanted to go topless or nude sunbathing at the most mainstream nudist resort in America, give us a call at 800-786-6938.Visit our site at http://sunnyfun.com/Hope to see you in sunny palm Springs!

No comments: