Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nudist colony visit - a bucket wish of a blogger


I have been reading more and more blogs that have bucket lists. One of the must do items I see a lot is vacation at a nudist resort or go to a nude beach. Of course like here, sometimes they use the world go to a nudist colony.
Here is an example from a blog I just read:


"Today my husband is celebrating another year! This year is extra special because it’s nearing the end of an era. He will be 30 next year.

To celebrate his youthfulness, some family and friends put together a little list of 29 things to do before turning 30. We pose this to him as a challenge and also offer it up as a way to ensure year 29 is a very memorable one. As he accomplishes the items on the list, I will blog about them as well as include photos where possible; so be sure to check back often!

29 “Must Do” Things Before Turning 30 (listed in no particular order)
1. Swing by your knees on a flying trapeze
2. Teach the cat a trick
3. Develop your own cocktail and name it
4. Take a day trip to the local nudist colony...
For the full list Click here One of the items "wear a Hawaiian shirt for one day", I do that all the time when I am in public here in Palm Springs. I couldn't imagine not wearing Hawaiian shirts as they are so comfortable.
If you wish is to vacation at a relaxing, fun nudist resort, and put another notch onto your bucket list, give us a call at 800-786-6938. Visit our site at http://sunnyfun.com We are the perfect place for couples trying nude sunbathing for the first time.
I hope to see you in sunny Palm Springs!

No comments: