Sunday, May 17, 2009

European Style sunbathing is trendy


Old Navy which is owned by the Gap is about as American as you can get. When they start advertising using European style sunbathing (which means topless sunbathing if you didn't know), I guess it means topless sunbathing is now becoming trendy.

Imagine my surprise when I looked at the Old Navy Sunday sale flyer today and saw the above ad which I took a picture of and posted above.

Old Navy shows a figurine just wearing shorts saying she fits right in for the European beach display.

Old Navy advertising topless sunbathing. How trendy!

I know whenever I have told people that our resort is just like going to the nude or topless beaches in Europe, they all go, "you're right, topless sunbathing is normal in Europe." That always makes them feel more comfortable. So does saying nude sunbathing is skinny dipping all day long.

Obviously, Old Navy's research showed that it is normal to be topless at European beaches.

So instead of saying "hats off" to Old Navy, I guess we all have to say tops off to Old Navy.

If you have ever wanted to try topless or nude sunbathing, our resort, The Terra Cotta Inn clothing optional resort and spa located in sunny Palm Springs, California is the perfect place. We are the most mainstream nudist resort in the US and perfect for first time topless or nude sunbathing couples.

Give us a call at 800-786-6938 for more information.

Visit our site at http://sunnyfun.com

We hope to see you in sunny Palm Springs!

1 comment:

BrookeATL said...

I noticed the same thing and had to write an article about it too! My blog is at http://brookestatestheobvious.blogspot.com/


I'm really happy somebody else noticed how ridiculous this flyer was.