Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jessica Simpson vows never to do a nude movie scene

Jessica Simpson: I will never do screen nudity.

Hmmm, let's analyze this story. Jessica Simpson and an intellectual movie role?

Dukes of Hazzard was a major stretch of her acting abilities. I think the world is safe knowing that Jessica will NEVER be offered an intellectual role.

Here's the story:

"Jessica Simpson has vowed never to film a nude scene.

The singer doesn't like the idea of other people seeing her naked.

‘I will never do nudity,' says Jessica, 29. ‘I don't care how dark and intellectual the role could be, you know.

‘I don't care if I frickin' could get an Oscar for it, I'm not going to do it. Those accolades mean nothing to me.'...

‘I don't think people deserve to see what's under my clothing,' she tells Allure. ‘That's only for my next husband..."

For the full story click here

Tom Mulhall
Terra Cotta Inn clothing optional resort and spa, Palm Springs, California
http://sunnyfun.com
800-786-6938

No comments: