Monday, June 1, 2009

Saggy pants crackdown in Flint Michigan



Flint, Michigan which has one of the highest unemployment rates in the US is cracking now on crack. Not drugs, but butt cracks.

Here is photo from The Flint police department showing how you can be arrested in Flint Michigan for having butt crack.

Don't the police have enough to do to like for instance go after real criminals sellin real crack instead of enforcing dress codes? Doesn't their city council have better things to do to do?

Now I admit, since I am older, I think it is a pretty stupid way to dress having your pants half way down your rear. But, then the older generations have always thought many things young people do are dumb like long hair and sideburns in the 60's and 70's, rock music, weird colored hair, etc. The world has survived those "fashion" statements (and music) and it will survive saggy pants.

Flint officials worry about the economy and real crime. Get your heads out of the cracks.

Tom
Terra Cotta Inn clothing optional resort and spa, Palm Springs, CA
1-800-786-6938
http://sunnyfun.com

3 comments:

Transplanted Pilot said...

Looong overdue.

Many adults are tired of this low class behavior that brings down the community and also the mindset of our youth who are too caught up in the low level of class. The lower the pants the lower the IQ.

Tom Mulhall said...

Personally, I think people wearing their pants half way down their butts are idiots. However, adults said long hair in the 60's and 70's was low class. Strange hair colors in the 90's was low class. And weird piercings is low class.

I feel cops should have beter things to do that check out guys pants.

Production Check said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.