Monday, October 4, 2010
Contribute to Boobiethon to win a FREE day pass at the Terra Cotta Inn
October is the 26th anniversary of National Breast Cancer Awareness month. And there is a fun organization run by women volunteers doing something to fight breast cancer.
It's called http://boobiethon.com
From their site:
"2010 marks the 9th Annual Blogger Boobie-Thon. Bloggers from all over the globe send in photos of their boobies (covered and uncovered) to help raise money for Breast Cancer Research. In the past eight years we have raised over $64,000 and we are back to do it all again on October 1, 2010!
The 2010 event kicks off on Friday October 1, 2010 and will run for one full week, ending at 11:59 pm on Thursday October 7, 2010...
The Boobie-Thon's mission is to create a fun and lighthearted event that created awareness and raises money for breast cancer research."
Our resort, The Terra Cotta Inn clothing optional resort and spa in Palm Springs, California is an official business sponsor of Boobiethon.
Breast cancer is a terrible disease. Breasts are meant to feed babies and to go topless or nude sunbathing, not to be the cause of a woman's death.
Yet sadly, 12.6% of ALL women in the world will get breast cancer. Every 69 seconds a women dies from it.
We want to help beat this terrible disease so that everyone can enjoy breasts for what they are, things of beauty, fun, and meals for babies. Not death sentences.
All week long this week ending Thursday night October 7th, if you contribute, you have a chance to win a free day pass at The Terra Cotta Inn.
From the Boobiethon site:
"We've got 7 day passes for The Terra Cotta Inn (clothing optional!) resort and spa in sunny Palm Springs, California.
The Terra Cotta Inn clothing optional resort and spa in sunny Palm Springs, California is the premier topless and nude sunbathing resort in the Western US. AOL, tripadvisor, and USA Today have selected them as one of the 10 best clothing optional resorts in the world. They are the most mainstream nudist resort in the US and perfect for couples trying topless or nude sunbathing for the first time. And with more and more research showing Vitamin D, the sunshine vitamin helping to prevent breast cancer, they're a fun way to keep your boobies healthy for life. For more information call them at 800-786-6938 or visit their site at http://sunnyfun.com
The day pass is a $30/couple value for the Terra Cotta Inn resort. Female/female couples are fine. Day use is from 10am until 5pm. Complimentary snacks are served each afternoon. Day passes can also be credited for overnight stays...
So, you want to know how to enter, right? Okay here are the details:
How to Enter:
You have a choice of one of the following (or you can do both!):
1. Submit your photo (covered or bare) and in the subject line, include the text "Terra Cotta Inn". Each photo you submit will give you one chance to win - max 10 photos.
2. Make a minimum donation of $10.00 and in the message field, include the text "Terra Cotta Inn".
Gimme More Gimme More...
Blog and/or Tweet about this giveaway!! Make sure you use hashtag #boobiethon #terracottainn in your tweet! You also must return here and leave a linking comment to earn your extra entry. Only one extra tweet/blog entry allowed.
Terms & Conditions:
* This giveaway is open to any person who is 18 years or older and who has submitted a boobie photo to the Boobie-Thon
* This giveaway will run from October 4, 2010 to October 7, 2010 at 11:00am Eastern
* Seven winners will be chosen on October 8, 2010 by random draw and notified via email. (so please double check your email address)
* Each person will have 48 hours to respond before another winner will be chosen.
* If you submit a photo, the photo must include your breasts, either covered or bare.
* Winner will receive 1 day pass, valued at $30.00 to use at The Terra Cotta Inn in Palm Springs, California
* You must be the person in the photograph submitted (third-party photographs are not accepted)
* You must have the sole owner of the photograph’s copyright (no professionally copyrighted photos or shared-copyright photos allowed)
* You agree to give the Boobie-Thon permission to use any photos submitted for current and future event promotion
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE BOOBIETHON WEBSITE AND ENTER TO WIN A FREE DAY PASS AND BEAT BREAST CANCER
So contribute to http://boobiethon.com It runs from October 1st to 7th.
Terra Cotta Inn clothing optional resort and spa
Sunny Palm Springs, CA
Our resort site: http://sunnyfun.com
Visit our Resort Facebook page: http://bit.ly/TerraCottaInnFBPage
For more information or reservations, call 1-800-786-6938 (toll free US and Canada).