Friday, July 23, 2010
United Airlines has a big Summer and Fall Airfare Sale. Buy by 7/29, Fly from 8/17 - 11/17
United Airlines is making it easier for you to take your vacation in sunny Palm Springs, California this summer and fall with a major airfare sale. Although their site does not list when you need to by tickets by, American Airlines http://aa.com and Delta Airlines http://delta.com both also have big airfare sales that end July 29th and Southwest Airlines http://southwest.com has an airfare sale that ends August 5th. So I assume you need to buy tickets by July 29th.
Now is the perfect time to come to sunny Palm Springs for your summer or fall vacations. You can fly from August 17th - November 17th.
Tired of the same old boring chain hotel vacations? Looking for something new and fun? Want sunshine on your vacation this year instead of being huddled in your room out of the rain on a beach vacation?
Now is the time to try a fun clothing optional vacation at The Terra Cotta Inn clothing optional resort and spa located in Palm Springs, California the sunniest city in the US.
Never been to a clothing optional resort before? No problem. We are the most mainstream nudist resort in the US and are perfect for couples trying topless or nude sunbathing for the first time!
On a MSNBC TV show in November, we were named as one of the best value nudist resorts on the west coast.
Here's the details on United's airfare sale.
Take advantage of fabulous fall fares.
It's still summer, but the fares are dropping for fall travel. Book now for low-priced autumn escapes to a wide variety of destinations across the country.
Fares do not include a $3.70 per flight segment tax. A flight segment is defined as one takeoff and one landing. Fares do not include the September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement at a U.S. airport or Passenger Facility Charges of up to $18, which may be collected depending on the itinerary.
* A twenty-one (21) day advance purchase is required.
* Travel must occur between August 17, 2010 and November 17, 2010.
* Travel is valid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. Fares for travel on other days of the week may be higher.
* A three (3) night, Friday night or Saturday night minimum stay is required and a maximum stay of thirty (30) days is permitted.
* Exceptions apply. See the fare facts for full rules and information.
* Additional checked baggage fees may apply. See U.S./Canada baggage information for details.
* Fares below are subject to availability and may not be valid on all flights/dates.
Click here for United's sale page
Give us a call at 800-786-6938 to make reservations or for more information.
Visit our site at http://sunnyfun.com
Visit our Facebook resort page at http://bit.ly/TerraCottaInnFBPage
Make this the summer to finally say good bye to your funny tan lines forever and have a fun vacation at The Terra Cotta Inn.
We hope to see you soon in sunny Palm Springs.