Thursday, September 18, 2008

Megan Fox want sto film an entire movie naked

One of the sad things about owning a nudist resort, is I don't get to watch that much TV or movies and I start to lose track of curent TV and movie stars.

When I saw this story, I thought to myself "who is Megan Fox." I then learned she is the star of the Transformers movies and was voted this year, the world's sexiest woman by FHM magazine. Luckily I know who #2 was, it was Jessica Alba.

Since I originally printed this post at my original blog that has been censored by google, I have seen the Transformer movie. It was a cute movie. Mary Clare and I enjoyed it.

Reading a little about Megan Fox, it appears she is very comfortable being topless or naked.

In my opinion the more actresses and actors make being topless or nude appear to be very normal, the more popular topless and nude sunbathing will become.

Here is the story:

"Megan Fox wants to film 'entirely naked'

IN THE BUFF: Transformers star Megan Fox wants to film an entire movie naked, saying it would be 'beautiful'.

Transformers star Megan Fox says she wants to make a film in which she stars entirely naked...

She said: "I would love to do a movie naked - it would be beautiful. No one dares make that kind of film today.

"They did it in the 1930s in an arty way, so why not now?"..."

And if you want to go topless or nude sunbathing, give us The Terra Cotta Inn clothing optional resort and spa a call at 800-786-6938. Visit our site at http://sunnyfun.com

hope to see you in sunny Palm Springs!

No comments: