Thursday, September 18, 2008

Are you a nudist - nudist video.

When I originally reported on this story, another nudist blog carried the link. Because of Google censoring all the nudist blogs, I guess that blogger got disgusted and deleted his posts. Thanks google for standing up for the Bill of Rights and the Freedom of Speech in America.

The writer showed a nudist video from Naked News. They had their naked news reporter at Haulover Beach in Miami, FL which is a nice nude beach.

One of the questions the reporter asks the nude sunbathers is "are you a nudist?" Now what "true nudists" will find astonishing is you have a naked reporter asking nude sunbathers and most of the nude sunbathers answer "No I am not a nudist."

I am not surprised by this answer.

I find this answer to be so true at our resort, The Terra Cotta Inn clothing optional resort and spa. I'll bet the majority of our guests, would say they are NOT nudists. They just like nude sunbathing and being nude on their vacations. And they would never, ever be nude around their children.

Sorry I don't have a link to that video.

And if you have always wanted to go to a nice, safe, relaxing resort where you can go nude or topless sunbathing, give us a call at 800-786-6938. Visit our site at http://sunnyfun.com

Hope to see you in sunny Palm Springs!

No comments: